Leo Lakwatsero Who?


Working within the four walls of a room for five days in a week seems too excruciating that totally disconnecting me from the real world, I really miss being in the world. When it comes to learning about life, there is nothing more enriching than traveling. It provides more valuable life lessons than school because instead of being told something, we experience it.

Traveling gives me a new perception on how I live. I travel to see God-given beauties. I travel to experience new things, meet new people and learn their history and culture. I travel to be free. I travel because I need to experience the world as much as possible before I leave this rock and hopefully inspire others to get up and do the same.

And so I decided to come up a travel blog and named it Leo Lakwatsero, a combination of my name Leo  and Lakwatsero, a bisaya term of traveler or wanderer. Basically it's just a collection of my travel adventures where I shared my stories and tips and promote to the world in my own little way how really beautiful the Philippines is.


Me in real life?
My name is Leo Atregenio. I am 28 years old, born and raised in Ormoc City, Leyte in the Philippines. My place is quite familiar to some because of catastrophic events that struck over a year ago like the Super Typhoon Yolanda (international name Haiyan) in 2013 and the 6.5 magnitude earthquake in 2017. I am currently working as an ICD clinical coder in a private hospital in my hometown for almost half a decade.





My Instagram

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes